Position: Sales Representatives (Closers)
We are looking for a candidate that must have experience with marketing and sales. You must be open-minded and be a team player. Training & leads will be provided for this position. We work with small and medium businesses to help them increase their traffic and generate more sales. Our target sector is in the United States. It is a commission-based position with a lot of opportunities to grow. Sales Representatives will be given a decided percentage for total sales closed. Field can be preferable but any other with good skills at B2B sales, Cold Calling, CRM, Email and client handling skills will also be suitable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and master the company’s products and operational procedures.
- Persuasively articulate product benefits to customers relative to their needs via phone, and email.
- Learn competition to enhance your sales success.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business.
- Make warm and cold calls to create new sales and identify and pursue up-sell opportunities.
- Close sales based on opportunities created.
- Build relationships to foster repeat business.
- Work with operations as needed to ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- The ability to follow instruction and training.
- Phone sales techniques.
- Talented in negotiation and creating urgency.
- Solution-oriented and excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to adapt and excel in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- You must be super organized, flexible and very diligent.
- Speed without compromising the quality of results is very important.
- A sturdy internet connection and must be available in a full-time capacity.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- The ability to follow up and create higher engagement.
- Creative thinker. High Energy. Extremely motivated to succeed.
- First-year earning estimates between $60-150k (uncapped commission).
- 20 Percent commission per sale closed plus 13 percent recurring for the life of the account.
- Paid Training with provided materials.
- Annual Performance Bonuses.
- Opportunity for Promotion Advancement based on performance.
- Incentives and Rewards (Trips, Cars, etc.).