Position: eCommerce Store Manager
We are looking for an eCommerce Store Manager for dropshipping stores. You must have experience with dropshipping and online product fulfilment.
As an eCommerce store manager, you will develop an online store strategy in collaboration with the product and marketing manager. The strategy you set out the products the company will offer online, prices, and policies. It also identifies the target market for the eCommerce initiative so that the team can develop marketing campaigns to attract more visitors and increase online sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and a/b testing and reporting
Develop and implement an eCommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
Work with developers to improve website speed
Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
Optimize website for mobile capable
Research the market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
Analyse various data in order to deliver data-driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs.
Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
Develop a content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
Report on performance
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Experience managing marketing and tech teams
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis, and reporting tools
As an eCommerce manager, you work with designers, website developers, and content providers, such as copywriters and photographers, to create or improve the eCommerce site. You will ensure that the site is easy to use and navigate and that it includes all the functions that visitors need to select, order, and pay for products. You will keep up to date with Web technology, introducing additional functionality, such as product videos, to enhance the site.