Posted 1 year ago
Position: Lead Qualifier
Part-time position (4 hours a day) with the potential to grow full-time based on performance.
We are looking for a candidate that must have experience with marketing and sales. You must be open-minded and be a team player. Training & leads will be provided for this position. We work with small and medium businesses to help them increase their traffic and generate more sales. We are looking for A-players with a drive to help us find and qualify the right clients. The sales lead qualifier participates in the earliest stages of the sales process, including reaching out to and qualifying potential prospects. Our target sector is the United States.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and master the company’s products and operational procedures.
- Persuasively articulate product benefits to customers relative to their needs via phone,
- and email.
- Make warm and cold calls to create new sales and identify and pursue up-sell
- Responsible for outbound calls to our database.
- Qualify and rate prospects via phone, live chat and email – with the ultimate goal of passing qualified leads to the sales team in an efficient and effective manner. Stellar ability to multi-task with email management, phone and live chat communication with prospects.
- Accurately record information and details of correspondence in our CRM system.
- All contact must be made in a polite, effective, and efficient manner, working within the guidelines provided at all times.
- Work with management to improve the lead qualifying processes.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be available to work in the EST timezone.
- The ability to follow instruction and training.
- Talented in negotiation and creating urgency.
- Solution-oriented and excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Target and goal-oriented.
- Ability to adapt and excel in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- You must be super organized, flexible and very diligent.
- Speed without compromising the quality of results is very important.
- A sturdy internet connection must be available in a full-time capacity.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- The ability to follow up and create higher engagement.
- Proficient in Excel and Gmail, including Google Docs.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate well across teams.
- Creative thinker. High Energy. Extremely motivated to succeed.