Position: Website Developer
We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing custom ecommerce websites and theme websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- We are looking for a dedicated Web Developer that is willing to adjust in Eastern Time Zone.
- Someone that we can rely on 24/7 and can be very responsive within 2hrs.
- Can attend any one offs and fix scheduled meetings with the team.
- Web Developers that would like to be part of the long-term work.Regular Web Developer for our company.
Major Requirements and Qualifications:
- Should have good knowledge about DevOps with hands-on experience managing servers and DNS.
- Enough experience and skills in Website Designing that can implement and develop any Website Design approved by the client for a custom status & ecommerce website.
- Competitive knowledge and skills of Website Quality Inspection activity before publishing the website and after for monthly website maintenance.
- Team Player & Good Collaborator with Web Development Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Accomplishing Quality Inspection for Website Publishing and Maintenance consistently.