We are looking for an experienced Website Project Manager to join our team!
As an Website Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our Website Development strategy.
Current knowledge of Website development processes and methods is essential in this field. You will be responsible for coordinating and implementing search engine marketing programs for clients. This is the role of customer communication and close collaboration with the team to ensure that the client goals are achieved.
You have a mixed experience in as an website developer and managing website developers.
You can manage assigned projects like Custom Websites Design, Custom Websites Development and other themed websites – including working with the team and the contractors who are doing the work on each project that includes digital marketing strategies, website development, social media management, and program development.
Attend and manage meetings with assigned clients.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/contractors for the flawless execution of projects.
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Ensure resource availability and allocation.
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
Report and escalate to management as needed.
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/contractors.
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing custom ecommerce websites and theme websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
– We are looking for a dedicated Website Project Manager that is willing to adjust in Eastern Time Zone.
– Someone that we can rely on 24/7 and can be very responsive within 2hrs.
– Can attend any one offs and fix scheduled meetings with the team.
– Someone that would like to be part of the long-term work. Work side by side with Web Developers for our company.
Other Requirements and Qualifications you need to have knowledge and experience:
– Should have good knowledge about DevOps with hands-on experience managing servers and DNS.
– Enough experience and skills in Website Designing that can implement and develop any Website Design approved by the client for a custom status & ecommerce website.
– Competitive knowledge and skills of Website Quality Inspection activity before publishing the website and after for monthly website maintenance.
– Team Player & Good Collaborator with Web Development Team
– Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
– Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
– Dedicated team player.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
– Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
– Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
– High degree of independent judgment.
– Able to solve complex problems.
– Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
– Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
– Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
– Directing or performing Website updates.
– Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
– Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
– Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
– Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
– Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
– Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
– Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
– Accomplishing Quality Inspection for Website Publishing and Maintenance consistently.